RETURNS & EXCHANGES:
You have a full 30 days from receiving your item to exchange or return it.
- Product must be in new condition (unworn, unwashed and unscented)
- Product must be with original tags and in original packaging
- Email us and we will provide you with the nearest warehouse address for returns and exchanges.
- How much is shipping?
- Shipping WORLDWIDE is FREE!!.
- Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, we do and we do not charge any VAT FEE.
- How do I track my package?
- You will receive an email once your order is processed and a tracking number is assigned.
- Or you may Login/Create an account found here:
- How long does it take for an order to arrive?
- The orders you place will be delivered to you within 6 to 9 working days, after your payment has been cleared. Any shipment delays are typically tied to the popularity of an item at any given point.
- Items in the Clearance section marked "3 Day Shipping" are clearance inventory limited to certain sizes and ship to USPS Priority 3 Day for Free to US Customers.
- I ordered 2+ items, but only received one... where's my order?
- When you order multiple items at a time, they may be shipped separately. You may receive one item before the next. Don't panic if you don't receive all of your items at once…they are on the way.
WHY YOU MAY EXPECT SHIPMENT FROM DIFFERENT LOCATIONS?
Being an international concern, we have operations in several countries, including the US, Europe and parts of Asia. To make it logistically possible to deliver your product in a timely fashion, we may ship your order from overseas warehouses. Please understand that no matter where your product is shipped from, it has gone through our rigorous quality control process, and we stand behind our product completely.
- I made a mistake on my order (address, size, etc)... can I change it?
- If this happens to you, just email us as soon as you can and we MIGHT be able to take care of it. However, if your order has already been shipped, wait for it to arrive and send it back to us.
- Once we receive it, we'll send back the right item you needed.
- What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept all major credit cards, Amazon Pay and Paypal
What is the difference between a "Compression" and "Dri-Fit" Rashguard?
Compression Rashguards are more elastic and created to be like a second skin. We recommend compression items be ordered one to two sizes larger than what you would normally wear in a regular shirt. Dri-Fit Rashguards are cut more loose fitting and fit closer to what you would wear in a regular shirt. Dri-Fit material has some stretch to it but it is not the same blend of spandex as compression and therefore will not be as elastic or skin tight as a compression rashguard.
Often Compression and Dri-Fit Rashguards are used for the same sport.
We have had Jiu-Jitsu and water sports athletes use both compression and Dri-fit items.
Ultimately, fit and material comes down to personal preference.
UNMATCHED & UNBEATABLE INDUSTRY EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY:
We’ve always got your back and we know you're buying a rash guard for one of the many extreme sports they're used for.
We stand behind the products we sell and unlike any of our competitors we offer an exclusive guarantee for every item to be free from defects in materials and craftsmanship for one year from the date of purchase. If your rashguard or dri-fit shirt fails due to a defect we will replace it for you. Sorry, but this doesn’t include damage caused by normal wear and tear, misuse, neglect or unauthorized repair and all you have to pay for is shipping.