We are currently expanding and are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our team! We are looking for enthusiasts who are passionate about what they do!
Immediate opening available for an experienced marketing manager who will be responsible for the design and creation of our in-house designs for both print and web. The marketing manager will also participate in critiquing designs and collaborating on new ideas with other members of the department.
- 3+ years professional experience in design, development and/or project management
- Articulate problem solver
- Excellent ability to write, speak and use images to clearly and persuasively communicate
- Must be familiar with graphic design software on a MAC platform
- Knowledge of the Adobe Suite of products
- Ability to multi-task
- Photography experience is a plus!
Customer Service Manager
Immediate opening available for an experienced customer service manager.
Responsibilities include managing a team of customer service associates who on a daily basis;
-Respond to questions about products, orders, quotes, order follow-up via marketplace portals and emails and document details of customer interaction into system
-Answer phone calls for quotes, tracking inquires, warranty claims, and other customer service issues.
-Insure orders are processed correctly across all selling channels and tracking is synced at the end of day
-Process post-order issues such as returns and follows up to ensure all customer needs are fulfilled
-Where needed, acts as liaison between customer and manufacturer, as well as between customer and shipment carrier.
Please send all resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org