If how you look affects how you feel, then do yourself a favor and let out your inner Saiyan!
Due to the damage that he had gained by Super Saiyan Goku, and the destruction of Namek, Frieza was found by his father, King Cold and transformed into Mecha Frieza. Mecha Frieza was much stronger than previously, as, at 50% power he believed that he could easily outmatch a Super Saiyan. In this form he appears as a cyborg version of his true form.
In some video games, Mecha Frieza is able to power up to 100%, when he does so his aura begins crackling with red electricity and his body begins glowing with power.
This Mecha Frieza Dragon Ball Z Long Sleeve Compression Rash Guard is the ultimate Dragon Ball Z inspired compression shirt that will boost your workouts and your mood as you conquer your goals. You’ll set new personal records and push yourself to new levels with your newfound powers every time you wear it! Whether you’re a cardio maniac, a bodybuilder, a cyclist, or anything at all - this lightweight and moisture wicking design will be your ultimate friend and ally in all things active. Ideal Dragon Ball Z compression shirt for Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, BJJ, MMA and No-Gi Grappling.
Order your Mecha Frieza Dragon Ball Z Long Sleeve Compression Rash Guard today!
Style: Long Sleeve 3D Printed Compression Shirt
Material: Premium Spandex, High Quality Elastane
Mecha Frieza Dragon Ball Z Long Sleeve Compression Rash Guard Special Features:
- Polyester/Elastane Blend - Smooth and Ultra-Soft Fabric that provides extreme comfort with very little weight and without restriction - Machine Washable.
- Keeps the muscles warm to prevent muscle strain
- Compression / rash guard fabric comfortable enough to be worn all day but built for Performance!!
- 4-way stretch fabrication allows greater mobility in any direction
- Moisture Wicking Transport System - wicks sweat & dries fast
- Smooth, chafe-free flatlock seam construction
- Oh yeah, and it looks cool! Unleash your alter ego and transform yourself into the superhero you always wanted to be!