Batman Compression 'Dark Knight | Tumbler' Elite Short Sleeve Rashguard
Are you searching for that secret weapon that will amp up your training sessions? This Batman Compression 'Dark Knight | Tumbler' Elite Short Sleeve Rashguard is your secret weapon.
"So what do you think?"
"Does it come in black?"―Lucius Fox and Bruce Wayne
When Bruce Wayne reestablished his connections to his father's company, Wayne Enterprises, Bruce met former board member Lucius Fox in the Applied Sciences Division. There, Bruce was able to acquire various gadgets for his soon-to-be alter ego known as Batman. One of them was the Tumbler, a prototype armored tank that was designed as a bridging vehicle for the military, which included weaponry and the ability to boost into a rampless jump. When Lucius asked Bruce his thoughts on the Tumbler, Bruce then simply asked if it came in black, which confirmed that he wanted it.
This Batman Compression 'Dark Knight | Tumbler' Elite Short Sleeve Rashguard is it! You’ll love how you look and feel rocking this superhero inspired design - and with the power of Bruce Wayne flowing through you, there’s nothing you can’t conquer! Whether you’re a bodybuilder, a Jiu-Jitsu master, a surfer, or just training to be your best self, this lightweight and moisture wicking material will help optimize your performance for the most effective results.
Don’t wait! Order your own Batman Compression 'Dark Knight | Tumbler' Elite Short Sleeve Rashguard before it’s gone.
Style: 3D Printed Short Sleeve Batman Compression
Material: Spandex, Polyester
Batman Compression 'Dark Knight | Tumbler' Elite Short Sleeve Rashguard Special Features:
- Polyester and Spandex blend - Smooth and Ultra-Soft Fabric that provides extreme comfort with very little weight and without restriction - Machine Washable.
- It wicks sweat away from the body to prevent chafing and rashes
- Keeps the muscles warm to prevent muscle strain
- Oh yeah, and it looks cool! Unleash your alter ego and transform yourself into the superhero you always wanted to be!
- Thicker material for heavy duty training